09 May “The Economics of Your Print or Mail Business” May 25, 11AM ET
RISO has partnered with Idealliance to host a webinar Thursday, May 25th at 11 AM ET, on how to evaluate your print or mail business, and ask the difficult questions that need to be asked about where you are and where you want it to be.
We review results from the last month or quarter and compare to previous months or quarters to assess improvement or change over a comparable time frame. Why? Is it really comparable? It is, if the outside and internal variables remain constant. The challenge though is that most things don’t remain static.
Has anything changed in your market or with your capabilities that could, or should influence your results?
There are three critical success factors that leading companies utilize to transform and maintain their status as an organization that enjoys a relevant and strategic position in helping their clients achieve the results they need to prosper:
- People: A good scorecard will help to report your results and provide the feedback necessary to make any course corrections.
- Plan: Targeted goals and milestones, cultivating strategic relationships, and maximizing the technology you already have to make the sales.
- Perseverance: Execution. Most original plans fail to meet their objectives so it’s important to watch, listen, and adapt to changing conditions.
In this Webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to evaluate your business and ask the difficult questions that need to be asked about where you are and where you want it to be. Learn to identify what’s holding you back.
- What are leading vs. lagging indicators
- How people are the heart and soul of your business. How should you evaluate them regarding their fit within your business, performance and contribution to your economic success?
- The value of your strategic planning process and ability to execute and deliver on the plan.
- No plan is perfect and a transformation typically won’t occur overnight. Learn how to focus on the milestones and the incremental gains that are aligned with your targeted goals.
Who should attend:
CEO’s, presidents and owners of Graphic Services companies, Commercial Printers and Direct Mail companies interested in positioning their business to take advantage of the changes and opportunities in today’s marketplace.